Video of presentations made at SciCodes monthly meetings. The scope of these presentations is to do 5-10 min descriptions on how the participants of the Consortium are helping to push forward best practices in different communities, explore new technologies, and share their work with other members.
- Asclepias Software Citation Broker, Alex Ioannidis, CERN (July, 2021). Alex introduced the Asclepias software citation broker, which finds and aggregates different citations methods (scientific paper, proceeding, registry listing, etc.) and presents the total number of citations for a software object.
- DOE CODE, Sara Studwell, DOE (July, 2021). Sara provided an overview of the DOE CODE repository, its mission, how software is added to it, and how to search the resource.
- Zenodo/InvenioRDM Codemeta Integration, Tom Morrell, Caltech (June, 2021). Tom presented the work he has been doing to enrich the software metadata stored by Zenodo, both through an external process and through improving Invenio, using the CodeMeta standard.
- SOMEF: Software Metadata Extraction Framework, Daniel Garijo, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (March, 2021). In this talk Daniel presented SOMEF, a tool for automatically extracting machine-readable metadata from README files in GitHub and make them available in CodeMeta.
- CoMSES Net CodeMeta Support, Allen Lee, School of Complex Adaptative Systems, Arizona State University (February, 2021). In this talk, Allen provides an overview of how the CoMSES Net Computational Model Library is representing the metadata of their software entries in CodeMeta.
- September – Daniel Garijo: WikiData and Ana: Code review
- October – Alain Monteil: Deposit with SWHID on HAL
- November – Melissa Harrison: JATS